Wish to get an warning before someone shows up at your doorstep? Do you need a way to keep track of people driving up and down your driveway? Then the WMA-3000 Dakota Wireless Driveway Alert 3000 system might be just what you need.
The Dakota Alert WMA-3000 probe is the perfect system for detecting movement on your driveway, in your yard or around your garage and generally anywhere you wish to have warning if someone is walking across your yard. The probe is designed to be buried alongside any driveway to be out of the elements and will detect the movement of any car passing within 80 feet of the probe. The probe will then send an alert up to the aboveground transmitter, which transmits the alert to the receiver that can be up to 600 feet away. This allows you to be alerted in your house as someone travels up your driveway without ever having to get up and look out of a window.
This system is ideal for heavily wooded and rural areas, because it has safeguards in place to deal with large and small animals that might cause false alarms. The probe sensor has a threshold for movement that must be met before it sounds an alarm, that way it will not be set off by animals. The advanced code learning technology of the microprocessors enables the device to negate false alarms before they happen.
The casing for both the underground probe and the transmitter are designed to be completely sealed and weatherproof. The device can be buried twelve inches underground and deal with even the harshest conditions.
- Dakota WMA-3000 wireless driveway system will give you notice before someone shows up at your door
- Can be set to monitor four separate areas, giving you specials alerts to distinguish by area
- Motion sensors can detect motion up to an 80 foot range and transmit a signal to the receiver up to 600 foot
- Sealed casing is water and weatherproof, buried 12 inches underground it can handle harsh weather conditions
- Transmitter operates on a 9 volt battery; Receiver allows for complete sound and volume control, features four chimes: Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong and Whistle
- Microprocessor code-learning technology works to reduce false alarms so that the receiver responds only to motion sensors assigned to it
- Includes: WMT-3000 Infrared Transmitter, WR-3000 Wireless Receiver, 12VDC Adapter, Mounting Hardware, 1-year warranty and tech support
System includes one passive infrared motion sensor and one receiver. Add additional motion sensors and receivers to expand.
This system is also compatible with our buried driveway probe sensor, our driveway hose sensor, and our indoor motion sensor.
Extremely easy to use and install- sets up in minutes.
Amazing range: the motion sensors have an up to 80-ft detection range and can transmit a signal to the receiver up to 600 feet away clear line of site
Motion detector detects humans and vehicles but ignores small animals.
Does NOT require a direct line of sight between the motion detector and receiver.
Waterproof motion sensor assembly.
Receiver features sound and volume control (one of four user-specified tones: classical, westminster chime, ding dong, or whistle) and has an output to trigger external alarms or bells.
Sensor operates on 1 "9V" battery. Receiver plugs into the wall.
Microprocessor code-learning technology eliminates false alarms, receiver responds only to motion sensors assigned to it.
One motion sensor can communicate with multiple receivers in larger installations.
The best motion detectors in the market!
Complete one-year warranty and tech support.
This product can be seamlessly integrated with our entire family of 600 ft. range wireless products.
What's Included :
(1) WMT-3000 Infared Transmitter (1) WR-3000 Wireless Receiver (1) 12VDC Adapter Mounting Hardware
Questions & Answers
No questions asked yet