Looking for a way to expand and upgrade your homes security system? Do you need a motion detector and a glassbreak sensor in the same place, but dont have enough room to discreetly place both? Then DSC’s new BV500GB Wireless Ceiling Mount Motion and Glass Sensor is just the device for you.
DSCs ceiling mounted motion detector and glassbreak sensor is designed for both commercial and residential areas. Using a specially built Fresnel lens capable of covering a 360-degree area it won’t miss anything. The quad element PIR sensor has been optimized to be capable of reaching up to 40 feet from the device itself, so it will be capable of watching most rooms and hallways. The glassbreak sensor utilizes an advanced microprocessor specifically designed to detect the sounds created by the shattering of glass. Through extensive research and testing on the properties and sounds of various types of glass, the design team at DSC programmed it to respond to many of the different types of glass breaking. The quad element low noise sensors are able to detect the sounds of glass breaking from quite a distance away. The sensor also has an alarm memory, which will track all happenings that sensor notes and then relay all that information to the control panel.
This device also utilizes several false alarm immunity factors, including high level static and transient protection, excellent RF immunity, temperature compensation, a Fast/Slow detection jumper 13, white noise rejection mechanism and the patented multi-level signal processing. The wireless nature of the device makes it easy to install and enroll in your current home security system.
- Multi-level signal processing and Quad element low noise sensors
- 360° PIR coverage up to 40'
- High-level static and transient protection, excellent RF immunity motion detection, temperature compensation and “white noise” rejection mechanism
- Super quiet operation Glassbreak Detection
- Microcontroller-based Digital Signal Processing technology
- Dynamic Signal Processing provides accurate detection of palte, laminated, wired and tempered glass types, while rejecting common "bell" or "ringing" type sounds
- Alarm memory (latching LED) for glassbreak sensor